Although It’s Our Earth Too is a story based in a fictional setting, the topics discussed by the teenagers and their high school teacher are all very real. They are serious issues that affect us all globally and they are often misrepresented or ignored by the Corporate Media. This needs to be balanced and I hope that more knowledge on such issues will empower the world’s youth and inspire positive change.
Why not teach our kids that the power to change the world for the better is with all of us collectively? We can all play our part together and co-create a better world bit by bit, as is the way of nature. What better lesson than teaching them that it is within their power to one day live in harmony with nature, despite the fact that this seems unimportant, irrelevant or simply not possible to the majority of their parents’ and grandparents’ generations?
After all, it is their Earth too.
The following section is a resource for those who have read book one, The Awakening and would like to research the topics discussed, more deeply. Topics are listed in the order in which they appear in the book. Just click on the relevant links below to find out more.
If you are looking at these links without having read the book, the references to the story and character dialogue may not make sense. We hope these links inspire you too to buy and read the book.
- The Greatest Cycle Ending in History
- Simply Raw, Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days
- Let Food be Your Medicine
- Firewater, Australia’s Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace
- The Great Global Warming Swindle
- The True Story of 11 Year Old James Linegar
- That’s a Small Part of What’s Out There
- North Pacific Gyre
- What a Song
- The Cove
- Free Energy
- A Universal Appeal for Support for New Energy Science and Technology
- Who Killed the Electric Car
- Propoganda – Controlling the Masses
- Dr Paul Connett
- Forks over Knives
- Mac Danzig, an Ultimate Fighting Champion
- The China Study
- GMO Studies
- Vegetarianism and the Environment
- One Man, One Cow, One Planet
- Survival of the Fittest
- Chief Seattle
- Rupert Sheldrake
- The Power of Meditation
- The Fluoride Deception
- Circle Of Life
- Gwen Olsen
- The Truth About Drug Companies
- Written In Frustration
- 100 Monkey Syndrome
- Economics of Happiness