Does anyone wonder why so many ancient civilisations were so aware of the planets?
Why they built their pyramids to align with certain constellations and why so many of them, independently, see 21 December 2012 as a wonderful new phase for human consciousness?
The December 21 alignment is a massive planetary event.
Isn’t it strange then that our Western Society either ignores it or pretends that it’s a prophecy about the end of the world.
We think it’s totally bogus..!!
David Still prepared this summary of research by experts, after his kids came home from school and talked about the world ending.
It was prepared to empower the reader. We hope it helps…
Overview of 2012 Prophecies for Teenagers
Brief summary of extensive research by John Major Jenkins (leading scholar and writer on the Mayan Calendar)
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN HIDDEN
The Mayan Calendar does not predict that the world will end on 21 December 2012. Why has it been portrayed that way? Perhaps those who control our society do not want ordinary people to realise that it is actually a fantastic evolutionary opportunity for all of us together to make a better world.
Perhaps it makes better viewing, after all, if the Hollywood blockbuster ‘2012,’ talked about ‘evolutionary opportunities,’ instead of ‘death and destruction,’ would you have watched it?
Disasters make better viewing and so the truth was hidden. As John Major Jenkins said
“I was invited by Sony Pictures to attend and be interviewed at the 2012 movies release on the red carpet in Hollywood, November 3, 2009. I took the opportunity in the hopes that a shred of truth could be conveyed to the public. Alas, although I was interviewed by CNN, BBC, MTV, NBC, CNBC, ABC, CBS, and dozens of other news outlets, what I had to say ended up on all the editing room floors. Why? Because I reported the truth: There is no evidence that the ancient Maya predicted the end of the world in 2012.
The Hollywood illusion machine was working overtime on quelling this truth, but luckily my stealthy associates and I were able to record this mini-movie at the red carpet. It’s amazing what one has to do in order to get the simple truth across to a media that is choking on its greedy obedience to falsehood, deception, and disinformation”.
So, we have the greatest opportunity for mankind to evolve, ever, and they hid it from us.
If you just realise this alone, then that is a very big step.
SO WHAT ARE THE MAYANS SAYING?
Back to John Major Jenkins. He has spent many years with the Mayans and written lots of excellent books. We love his expertise and this is our attempt to summarise what he says.
- The Mayans don’t work off our calendar, they follow cycles of nature. [Editor’s note – can you see that this is why nothing happened when we saw in the year 2000, that date is a man made concept with nothing to do with nature.]
- 21 December 2012 is the end of a 13 Baktun Cycle of approximately 5,125 years. It is accepted that this cycle started on 3,114 BC, so the Mayans were deliberately counting forward to 21 December 2012. This cycle is called the 5th world age.
- 21 Dec 2012 is also the end of a 26,000 year cycle called the Precession of the Equinoxes. The earth actually wobbles like a spinning top that is starting to slow down, and each wobble takes 26,000 years.
- This key date is also actually the “Solstice”, when the sun is at its lowest point (Northern Hemisphere) and Highest point (Southern Hemisphere).
- On 21 December 2012, our sun lines up perfectly with the “dark rift” in the Milky Way galaxy (the Mayans call this the cosmic womb).
- They say that energy will come to our planet from the Milky Way and cause a New Age. They say the world will be reborn. Many say it’s happening now.
- The end of each age is heralded by a shake up which is catastrophic as this helps people to wake up. For the end of the 5th age, the predicted form of catastrophe is “earthquakes”. Has anyone noticed how many earthquakes are happening? Is this a coincidence? Do you really think so? Don’t ask scientists, they can partially measure what has happened, but why things happen is way beyond their comprehension.
SO WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT?
Realise this is not random. It is part of a bigger plan for humanity so don’t be afraid. Please also remember that according to the Mayan’s “apocalypse” actually means “lifting of the veils”. They think it’s a great time for us all to wake up and see what is really going on in our world.
Lots of other cultures also predict a new world.
In broad terms, the change to the new world is said to involve the end of ego, greed, capitalism and competition to survive. The new world involves cooperation, sharing and love. It involves respecting nature and treating all life with reverence, the way so many ancient cultures like the American Indians, and Aboriginals did. It is a “higher vibration” and will not suit everyone.
The Universe is forcing people to decide, for example, by the big debates about killing whales and mining. Do you really support war and think its fair that so many people are starving. It’s time to think about stuff.
A really important thing to understand is that everyone has their own input into the world. It’s called co-creation.
Your consciousness is yours alone, so what will you create?
To work out if this new age suits you, switch off the TV and spend time in silence, or in nature.
Listen to YOUR OWN guidance and as Ghandi said
“Be the Change You Want in the World”.
If not, that’s fine too, switch the TV back on and wait for the next cycle.
A big thanks to John Major Jenkins. If you want to see more of him check out
and for the 2012 Premier check out